Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Lazy Saturday Evening

I am starting to like going to the coffee shop in the evening better than at night! There are so many more people there which means more people to watch! Also all the stores are still open and you can go shopping!
I also love the window shopping after having my snack, I can concentrate on the merchandise more and not thinking about something to eat!
My dear friend had me looking at (and smelling) so many beautiful leather bags I am tempted to go shopping for one! You are such a bad influence!

2 comments:

  1. Is it the bag or the smell?
    B suggested that I should buy a leather essese. I made him smell all the leather bags of Fashin Island Macy's and Bloomingdale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you the same thing! Or better yet, get a leather cuff or bracelet and it is easier to smell it! ;)
    It is not just the smell, I guess it is the softness of leather and the shape of the bag and also the prestige of carrying it!

    ReplyDelete