Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dinner and Shopping

Imagine sitting at your table in the restaurant alone and on another table six or seven women are gossiping and husband bashing at the top of their lunges. Your only comfort is when you are leaving you look much better than any of them!



I was so in need of a little pick me up after dinner that I had to go shopping. In a cute little boutique I found a silk asymmetric top with caped sleeves. It is like two tops in one, you can wear it as it is with an asymmetrical front ruffle or remove the ruffle-y part and you get a normal cap sleeve button down. Very cute and useful for just 20 bucks! Shopping gods adore me!
It looks a little like this top but the sleevs are caped and ruffle-y too:

p.s. By the way, my tunic for dinner was light green not gold! The photo doesn't show the color well!

No comments:

Post a Comment