Sunday, November 28, 2010

What I loved this week:

Turkey dinner doesn’t count, does it? OK, in that case,

Berets. I don’t really care if some people think of them as passé, pose-y or downright ridiculous. I love these hats. I am assembling a little collection and already own four different colors. They are the best accessory for cold nights. I like the constructed wool ones by the way, not the knits.

My high heeled black boots. These make you instantly dressed up even if you are wearing dark leggings and tunics. Put your coat on and you are ready to go!

My Maybelline lip stains. I’ve been looking around for a good lip stain for years now and had become disappointed by Cover Girl and Tarte versions. Maybelline’s is so far the best I found on the market. I own two shades: Cranberry Crush 65 and Cherry Pop 75. They provide a smooth base for a top coat of lipstick or a shiny gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment