Sunday, November 7, 2010

What I loved this week:

A simple black tank top. I had forgotten how it would go with every jacket and cardigan, with jeans and skirts or low neckline dresses… I rediscovered a favorite. Well, ok; probably I hadn’t worn black tops much in the past couple of years because of keeping my hair color black… just too much black to look good! But now that my hair is a little lighter, I can enjoy my black tank top again. Oh, joy!

Looking for a new black turtleneck. My old one is at the end of her long (7 years) life and is misshaped and pilling and has absorbed too much lint. I am saddened by the prospect of throwing her away. She has been a faithful and loyal friend, dressing me up instantly, working well with formal pants and informal jeans and all color of skirts, adding an extra layer under dresses… I’ll be missing you, my dear friend.

Finally finding the perfect leopard print scarf. I’ve been looking for a thin scarf with a nice realistic pattern and sophisticated colors for months now. So happy that hunt is over.

Ummm… this was a rather dull post, wasn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment