Saturday, October 30, 2010

What I loved this week:

My amazing friend who spend three whole hours working on my camel coat and making adjustments and alterations. Thanks to you, dear friend, this winter I won’t freeze to death! Thank you, thank you!

The three sweaters I bought from Anthropologie for the price of one, thanks to them being unexpectedly “on Sale”, my birthday discount and a gift card. How I love thee, my sweets!

Halloween and the dressing up for it. Chocolate, candy and pumpkin cookies! I still have not finalized my costume but what do you think of going as a vampire? Too cliché? I have mostly been a witch and a fortune teller in previous years, so vampire is a step up for me! Maybe I should go as fairy queen? Help me choose, please; I don’t have much time!

No comments:

Post a Comment