Sunday, October 24, 2010

What I loved this week:

Merchandise presented by a couple of vendors in our little campus fair. One is from the weblog “oh, hello friend.” I bought a couple of little floral pins and brooches, a pair of earrings and a cute bow necklace from her and I love every each one. She has an Etsy shop too, although while she is on vacation her shop is closed.
A certain Snake skin handbag. I start salivating over it, first seeing it featured in “In Style” magazine, November issue. Then I met the bag in person …
err…(in the flesh? Oh, OK)… in real life and fell head over heels in love. World, may I present you to the object of my desire, Beirn’s Jenna chain-stitched tote (number 2).
…and the third one… Oh, well; between my birthday loot, lots of window shopping (colorful pashmina scarves, cute shoes, gorgeous handbags, lots of fur coats) and a couple of good books; it is hard to pick just one. Here, you choose for number 3:


No comments:

Post a Comment