Saturday, October 2, 2010

Classes are

…taking over my life!
Getting ready for classes early in the morning is tough (and yes, 9:00am is early for me!). Add to that our hot weather and my new morning run (I’m always late for this class) and tough becomes super tough!
I should add:
1- Wednesday morning, after a quick discussion with dear hubby about his black shorts, I went to my closet to get ready and was surprised to find my black city shorts on top of “Wear these” pile. I hadn’t worn those shorts for 2 years, hadn’t seen them for at least 1 year. How they ended up on top of that pile is a miracle in itself. So I took that as a sign (and honestly couldn’t be bother to plan an outfit) and wore them. How is that for being innovative?
2- With my classmates wearing short shorts and cut-offs I was in good company. Just wish I was young enough for shorter versions. But hey, grad school should mean having some dignity, huh?
3- World, meet my new flats. They definitely merit their own special introduction considering I searched for them two whole months. They are very comfortable and can act dressed up or down. And no, I’m not going to talk about that blister below my right ankle!
4- Wide leg jeans may mean casual Friday but when the weather is hot, jeans are just way too much.
5- It feels really good when someone says “I like your outfit” and asks where you bought a certain article.

No comments:

Post a Comment