Sunday, August 1, 2010

Excuses, excuses!

You know me, too lazy to post regularly! Now give me the excuse of a hot week, then a week of dealing with a summer head cold and another one for transferring files to a new laptop and you get three weeks of my going MIA! There are still some pictures to be downloaded too.

Now, this is my new baby in all her Onyx Blue beauty:

Isn’t she cute? She is only 10”×7”, weights a measly 2 pounds and fits inside most of my tote bags. So very convenient.

Aside from that, with my knee still a little raw looking I’ve been wearing mostly wide leg jeans and striped tops, a thin slouchy jersey cardigan from H&M proving a little warmth in air-conditioned places. Am still sticking to my navy and turquoise or the classic blue stripes and red combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment