Friday, March 5, 2010

What I loved this week:

Continuing my search for the perfect floral ruffled skirt I found this dress in Forever 21. Although the floral print is adorable, the colors lovely and the ruffles don’t make my back look big, the dress is too short for me. Nothing is perfect in this world. Sigh!

…ruffley cardigans. Cardigans with floral details or ruffles are so feminine and look really delicate. What transitional piece works with this crazy weather of ours better than a cardigan and layering?! And while you are looking for cardigans, go for bright and colorful ones. Spring is here!


… striped scarves. I am becoming obsessed with nautical theme and light neutral scarves are such great accessories. I am looking for a light filmy striped scarf in cream (or blush) and white to match all my cream and khaki and light neutral this spring.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous dress - but I agree on the length. It would seriously show my booty cheeks if I tried to wear it!!! (yikes!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like this micro-mini madness that is taking all apparel stores. How are we supposed to dress trendy and decent?!

    ReplyDelete