Saturday, February 20, 2010

What I loved this week:

I am not a t-shirt person. I am not comfortable wearing tees out of the house. I don’t even own more than five basic ones, three black ones (long sleeve, short sleeve and V-neck), one white and one with faded artistic flower and a little bead work that I got last year. But as soon as I saw these floral print tees, I wanted one so badly.




…Flat shoes. I very well know that wedges are going to be the shoe du jour for spring and summer, clogs and platform strappy sandals a close second (and third). But for our transitional weather to spring (ummm, no, we are not buried under a few feet of snow!), I like flats and not those pointy toe two toned formal ones either. I like my flats comfy, light, delicate and feminine with flowers on top. Something like these babies:



…Apple tortes. Yeah, I know I sound like a glutton but all that sweet goodness is hard to resist!



…..aaannnnd on that sweet note, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment