Friday, February 19, 2010

What I loved this week:

Well, not much really! I’m in the middle of winter depression, hating heavy and dark winter clothes and not finding anything airy and springy enough to wear.
What I keep looking for is airy chiffon and silk tops in nude and cream and dusty rose. Ruching and ruffles and lace trim and beadwork details are more than welcome on these sweet pieces. I am practically in love with ultra-feminine tops.


This gorgeous necklace from Anthropologie. It looks so simple, so childish and innocent. It is named “That’s a Wrap” necklace and comes in two finishes, Gold and Silver. With a price tag of $178, it is a little dear for costume jewelry but if you have a birthday coming up, start dropping hints left and right and hopefully someone might buy it for you!


And finally the color green. I guess it is all the green covered hills and new leaves which has started this obsession. But I was wearing green at least once everyday. A sage green cowlneck thin sweater, a light blue-green top, a green tunic, green jewelry, green suede handbag and my green and navy jacket.
What I’m looking for is a pair of green cargo pants in slim cut. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment