Friday, January 15, 2010

What I loved this week:

Well, this is a new series of posts I’m going to have every Friday.
This week I’ve been truly enamored by my Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Merlot. It is a lip balm/lipstick, slides on creamy and cooling and has a soft color suitable for a daytime lipstick. It is %100 natural, soothing and a good moisturizer.


I’ve been lusting after colorful to coats. Blue, green, yellow, purple,…the more colorful, the better. I love bright intense colors: So eye-catching, so happy!

Have been enjoying my Cranberry crocheted beanie hat with its cute side flower. Hats don’t look good on me in general but I finally found the trick to wearing this one:



And loving color Red the whole week, red skirt, red beret, red coat, red lipstick, red handbag, even a bright red glasses-case! I felt hyper the whole week! And to complete my "RED" collection I’m thinking of this beauty:

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your Burt's Bee Balm?
    I like to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Solmaz jaan,
    I bought it online as a part of a Burt’s Bees product-basket. But I saw the whole lip shimmer collection in CVS. Ulta also carries Burt’s Bees.

    ReplyDelete