Friday, August 28, 2009

Packing chronicles, Part 2

Did you know you can’t pack all I listed in a carry on?! I didn’t! My funky sporty carry on got puffy and bloated and calculations showed it won’t fit in the overhead compartment… So I had to (had to!) edit my list ruthlessly! Bye bye three tops, one pair of shoes, flatiron, one sweater and 2 sets of underwear (still have one set per day! Haa haa!). Might be forced to leave behind a pair of skinny jeans and my jacket too.
Then I gave up and bought one of those mega large extra roomy work totes that my laptop actually fits in it! This monstrosity measures 18.5” by 11.5” by 5.0” and the handles have a 10.0” drop and is in burgundy/red faux crocodile skin. Very eye catching! On a positive note, it is so roomy! I’m going to stuff it with my cosmetics and food and books (and laptop!).


An important question is: which will you take with you, ballet flats or oxford heels if it is supposed to be rainy and you’re already taking a pair of sneakers?


No comments:

Post a Comment