Monday, August 31, 2009

In a land far far away!

I am here in University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana and…….. love the campus!
All the brown brick buildings and that gold dome and chic students has me in cultural shock! Can you believe it; the girls here dress up for school! How cool are they!
On the way over I got a glimpse of downtown Chicago and like a country bumpkin got over excited! I so wanted to live in a big city again… oooh those churches and town houses and… my excitement got a little down wind when we ended up taking a wrong exit and came out in a rundown neighborhood with scary dudes standing at the cross roads but hey, the rest of the way was pretty enough!
I managed to bring everything except my jacket but it hadn’t done me any good!

I am cold and I feel very sloppy!

Airport, airport and driving:





What I’m wearing today:

No comments:

Post a Comment