Sunday, October 2, 2016

New lip color

You may have noticed from my post that I've been wearing two type of lip colors a bit obsessively. I fell in love with the matte finish, depth of color and longevity of these lip colors and as with all my obsessions, I started collecting them!
-Revlon HD matte lip colors: named based of emotions like Obsession, Love, flirtation... Give a soft finish. First application gives a lighter color than the bottle. Simply bloat and reapply to build up to the color you desire. A bit drying.


-NYX soft matte lip creams: these are the first products I used from this brand. Colors are named after cities, like Amsterdam, Prague, Mont Carlo,... the first application is very much like the bottle so use a light hand if you want a soft color. Last really good...give a nice matte finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment