Monday, October 3, 2016

Airport outfit

Over the years I have formulated my most comfortable outfit for long flights:
A slim (and stretchy) pair of jeans in a dark color, a loose knit top, a long duster or cardigan and a colorful scarf to brighten up all the dark neutrals.
After trying many variation of "carry on luggage" from backpack to tote bag to a rolling carry-on , I have finally settled on the classic boarding bag. Mine is by Samsonite, classic indeed. But the size is perfect, the black canvas damage proof and it is roomy enough for all my essentials including my flight pillow! I even fit my purse in this boarding bag.
Another necessity? Large but not too dark sunglasses. You really don't want to show your smudged eyeliner to other passengers.
As for shoes, a pair of leather flats or short block heels or even short wedges work great. Easy to slide off and on for security checks, comfortable to walk in and they look polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment