Saturday, September 17, 2016

What to pack for an overnight trip: Clothing

Late summer and fall are the perfect season to take car trips and explore the surrounding cities. We have made it a tradition to take off Saturday (or even Sunday) morning for a 200 miles trip and usually drive back home in the evening. But in case we decide to make the trip longer and spend the night somewhere picturesque, I always pack a small overnight bag:
-Either a light cardigan or a soft jacket
-Shoes: Since for the car ride I usually wear sandals or booties (depending on the season), I carry a pair of comfortable sneaker with me...good for walks or hikes or just a comfy ride back home.
-Jeggings: easy to roll, don't take much space... help if the destination is in colder climate.
-a tee: would go with jeggings, with the shorts or skirt I usually have on for car rides or even under or over a dress.
-underwear... obviously!
-socks
-a sleeping set
-my cosmetic bag


Being prepared reduces stress and is great when you don't want to drive half the night to get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment