Thursday, September 15, 2016

What to pack for an overnight trip: beauty and personal care

Late summer and fall are the perfect season to take car trips and explore the surrounding cities. We have made it a tradition to take off Saturday (or even Sunday) morning for a 200 miles trip and usually drive back home in the evening. But in case we decide to make the trip longer and spend the night somewhere picturesque, I always pack a small overnight bag.
I usually leave all my cosmetic and skincare essentials in a medium size (and soft) cosmetic bag or pouch. I keep the case fully stocked and always ready to go.
Here is the content of my cosmetic case:
(these products are my favorite and I have duplicate in my bigger cosmetic case for longer trips)
First row: Travel size tinted sunscreen or a CC cream with high SPF, travel size hand cream, travel size Dry shampoo spray, a small comb, travel size nail clipper and nail files.
Second row: makeup remover wipes, travel size face wash, travel size moisturizer cream, compact mirror, travel size or roller ball perfume.
Third row: travel size tooth brush and toothpaste in protective case, travel size hand sanitizer, travel size body mist, lip balm, a neutral lip color for day, a dramatic lip color for night, eyeshadow pencil and eyeliner pencil.


Ooh, I almost forgot...and of course, Hair ties... lots and lots of hair ties!

No comments:

Post a Comment