Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New Products

Yes, we are getting close to Fall. I would feel guilty if I don't mention a couple of new make up products that have made my life very easy this summer (despite the hundred something degrees melting heat of AZ).
1-It Cosmetic Anti Aging Physical SPF 50 CC Cream: Their marketing message "Your skin but better" really applies. In addition to it having enough coverage to cover belmishes, the high SPF is great for high UV index of Arizona. I have been wearing a Medium tint because of my summer tan.
2- Revlon Age Defying CC Cream SPF 30: for light coverage on cloudy days and evenings, this was a great product and very light on skin. No melting, no mess! Loved it!
3-Cover Girl Flamed Out Shadow Pencils: I have these creamy light shadows in 4 different colors and have been wearing them non stop. Just enough shimmer for a wide awake look but no glitter, no mess and no creasing. Juuust perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment