Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wardrobe Obsessions:


"If the shoe fits buy it in every color!"
 Yes! I have taken this sage advice to the heart and developed a bit of hoarding mentality. When something looks good, is high quality, works well in my wardrobe and becomes a staple, I buy it in multiples and in different colors. It saves time and energy and lots of heartbreak in the long run. (How many times your favorite pair of jeans got ruined and you couldn’t find a replacement which fitted as great as the old one? It is an all too familiar scenario. I prefer to avoid it!) 

When I bought my first LOFT striped tee, I wasn’t sure how it would hold up or how the fit would be. But after one wearing I fell madly in love with it. As soon as I could I went back to buy it in other available colors and one extra in black stripes. These tees are thin and great for layering and their boatneck is very flattering (on me!). I still don’t know how they would look after washing but I’m willing to hand wash them even. They are that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment