Thursday, June 6, 2013

Long time, no see!


Hello darlings,


It has been a very long time since I’ve posted here. I have been working hard on my research, taking exams to complete my degree’s requirements, teaching in winter quarter, writing a couple of papers and submitting to the journals, writing my dissertation and finally defending my dissertation. Therefore I was conserving my writing energy and creative powers for my academic work, necessary albeit dull and boring.

Now the wait is finally over and I can start posting here. I will give the highlights of my last seven months in the form of outfits I had on for those occasions.


There is also going to be some talk about lifestyle changes, defining new goals, and the turns a person’s life takes while I’m figuring out my new life and adjusting to some pretty big changes. Please bear with me, I promise to make them entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment