Saturday, March 3, 2012

What I loved this week:

Ah, yes! Back to our regular programming:

-“eos” lipbalm in Sweet Mint. Have been debating its purchase for sometime now. It is supposed to be “95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil”. Other flavors are: Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop SPF 15, Strawberry Sorbet , Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine .

My verdict: it is wonderful to apply and feels wonderful. Is not too greasy and the packaging is ultra cute! I am going to try their hand lotion next!

-Polka dots. My polka dot frenzy not a new obsession however cute swimsuit are new! I mean I hate swimming but for the sake of these babies, I am willing to brave the tides!

-Neutral blush colored handbags. I have been looking for the perfect one for a whole year. Hasn’t found one yet. But am becoming quite interested in this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment