Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I loved this week:

Well, not exactly this week! Since I am trapped in school every day from dawn till dusk (ha ha ha!), I can’t find much visual inspiration so these are the stuff I loved recently.

These gorgeous shoes have been on my mind for last month or so. With their architectural design, being a cross-breed of wedges and platforms and their relatively affordable price, they have become my new obsession. I am specially in love with nude/neutral ones. Should I buy them?

Nude color handbags. I have to have one, the sooner the better! ‘nough said!

Relaxed paper-bag top pants. They don’t look good on me. That’s why I have avoided them but seeing a lot of them in street style weblogs and fashion rags, I have a crush on them. I should give them a chance, shouldn’t I? Well maybe; if I can muster up the courage try them on at least and more importantly a little shopping time!

No comments:

Post a Comment