Friday, December 16, 2011

What I loved this week:

Being confined to laboratory from morning to night has put a damper on my enjoyment of finding cute and unique items but in my limited freedom I loved:

-Cell phone charms. Charms are so personal. Their meaning and significance is only clear to you. Someone I know has a panda and a little bell charm on her cell phone. My collection started last year with a cute white cat my sister sent me. Since then I’ve added a red high heeled pump and a cute ladybug. What I’m specially looking for is a nice handbag charm.

-Chain jewelry specially chain bracelets. If you are thinking of buying me one for Christmas make it gold with the thick chain, please!

-Tear drop earrings, just polished stone or crystal and not much metal. Simple and elegant!

Incidentally all these make great gifts for this holiday and are fun to own. You may start dropping hints to your nearest and dearest!

No comments:

Post a Comment