Thursday, December 22, 2011

Favorite Perfumes

Since my post on awful perfume bottles, it’s only fair that I talk about my favorite perfumes and their bottles.

I’m not a signature scent type of person and believe different times and moods deserve different scents, so I have a little collection. A light perfume for summer and a warm one for winter. My day time perfume (light and cool) is different than my night time (heavier and more complex). Also what I wear going to parties (complex) is different than what I wear going out shopping (light) or to a coffee shop (warm and sweet) or to dinner (light and cool so it won’t compete with the scents from the food). So here are what I’ve been enjoying for the last…mmm… five years (maybe?) although some are much older.

As you can see, almost all have very simple but shapely bottles with uncomplicated streamlined caps. Simple, structured, and chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment