Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Round Up:

I threw this on and was out of the door in a hurry mid-day Saturday only to come back home and find the latest issue of “In style” in my mail box with an article on styling a T-shirt dress. Their tips (and my commentary):

  1. Choose a loose style, not body clinging. (Good thing I bought mine two size up!)
  2. Avoid cinching the waist for an easy breezy feel. (I thought the lace neckline is enough embellishment and didn’t add a belt. Huh, lucky!)
  3. Accessorize with layered necklaces and wedges. (OK, again; lace neckline= enough embellishment, wedges: well, missed out on this one!)

Going to my favorite restaurant, I was prepared for indulging in food and dessert. A long top to hide the tummy:

Enjoying a beautiful Sunday, a walk on the beach and discovering a new coffee shop with delicious coffee and scones:

No comments:

Post a Comment