Saturday, March 26, 2016

Bag of the month:

It's been a few years I've done this feature post. Meanwhile my bag collection has grown (as expected) so allow me to introduce you to some of my darlings.
You have seen this blue satchel bag frequently in my posts. I bought it three years ago after moving to Arizona. It is the perfect size for carrying a laptop, a light cardigan, a little snack and my everyday necessities. In other words, the perfect work bag.
The color is the soft blue, trendy these past few years. So perfect in fact that I took it traveling a few times.


It is made of polyurethane vegan leather. Measures: W 12", H 8', D 5.5". Handle drop 5", with a detachable strap of 35" length.
All these goodness for less than $40.00. Gosh, I love Charming Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment