Monday, August 24, 2015

Checked denim dress

Getting my hands on this little chambray/denim dress became a saga last Fall. When I first found it online, it was the end of summer and I was in Michigan. The weather was cooling down and I was expecting to move so ordering the dress didn't seem such a great idea. Then it went on sale but I still wasn't sure about my address. Then it was sold out and I was regretting not buying it. By November I'd made peace with not owning the dress.... then in early December I was visiting the local Anthropologie in Ann Arbor (MI) and  this dress was on the sale rack. In size extra small and for less than $29. I didn't hesitate. It was meant to be!

And now I wear it with a sense of achievement in the118 degree heat of Arizona. It looks pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment