Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Summer List:

Here are my guidelines for the next two months:

-Keep moving and be more active. I usually use the heat as an excuse to become a lazy couch potato.
-Meditate twice a day.
-Learn a few technique for Japanese flower arrangement.
-Listen to music at least one hour per day. It is so uplifting and I tend to ignore it!
-Incorporate more veggie dishes in our  weekly meals.
-Sharpen my summer style. I finally got the hang of dressing for the heat of AZ after three summers but my outfits have become very simple. I think I lost the chicness in favor of practicality. I need to find my edge!

Well, these are the concrete plans. I would like to participate in a few cultural activities, go on a couple of trips and read some long book series. I can play those by ears and let the mood take me.

What are you planning this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment