Saturday, April 18, 2015

How to style a chambray t-shirt?

Until now, the usual chambray items in my wardrobe have been button-down shirts and dresses. This season however, I am thinking of adding a new chambray piece: a t-shirt. Not a tee in jersey fabric colored to look like classic chambray but a top in the tee cut, made from woven chambray fabric. Perfectly faded, drape-y, super soft. I have noticed Lyocell or Tencel fabrics are my favorites.


So suppose I found the perfect tee. How am I going to style it? So many ways, so little time.Currently I am thinking of wearing it:

-with wide leg pants and jeans, half tucked in or untucked. shoes: wedges or block heels.
-with either slouchy or fitted shorts and mostly flat shoes.
-with midi skirt, tucked or half tucked and ladylike shoes.
-with skinny jeans, untucked, with heels or flats.
-with coluttes, either casual or super fancy.
and as a bonus,
-with maxi skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment