Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015!

Happy New Year!

May 2015 be a great year for you!



2014 was full of up and downs, lots of good times and equal amount bad times. I traveled a lot and moved four times. I got to spend two months with my dad. I went through the stress of house hunting, job hunting and interviews. I moved to a new state, start a job, met lots of new people, learned new skills, moved house twice when I was there and lived with roommates (housemates actually) for the first time in my life. I also lost that job at the end of the year. I saw a colorful autumn and shivered in snow for the first time in fifteen years. I got really happy and really sad. I found a wonderful friend and lost the friendship of a few not so wonderful persons. I learned to appreciate my life style more. I found the dept of my strength and the assurance that I can relay on myself. I became more confident. I decided to make happiness my priority in life. Stylewise, I appreciated a more minimal style, well made and high quality pieces, a feeling of structure and luxury.

What will happen in 2015? I don't know but I know for sure I am up for any challenge. My personal goals are to practice mindfulness and to be happy. My professional goal is following a path that brings me long term happiness. My style goal? Continuing to combine comfortable with chic... oh, and also find a new black satchel bag!

Best wishes for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment