Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wardrobe Obsessions: Missoni Scarves

You may have noticed my little collection of Missoni scarves. Specially here in MI, I relay on them often and they keep popping up in most of my outfits. To say I love these scarves is a bit of understatement. I've been obsessed with them for the past few years. Normally I won't have looked twice at most Missoni scarves, feeling that the sharp horizontal zigzags and tired colors have become a little cliche. But three or four years ago I saw this beautiful one with vertical spiral patterns and soft colors (the one on the left) in Anthropologie and I fell in love. I paid full price for it and haven't regretted my purchase for even one second. After that I kept my eyes out for unusual patterns and found these other beauties. Their color mix makes them suitable for most of my coats and jackets. In addition to being chic and stylish items, they are distinctive and dramatic enough that I can keep the rest of my outfit pretty basic and neutral. Didn't I say I am obsessed with these scarves?

No comments:

Post a Comment