Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Forever 21

I’ve started to think maybe I’m aging backward. This suspicion comes from my new found love of Forever 21. Recently I’ve become a big fan of this store and every time I am in the mall I have to check it out. At home, I am usually browsing their website…. And let’s not forget the sheer number of purchases.
Here are a few:

 After long consideration, I have come up with a couple of reasons for this new obsession of mine. First, my favorite stores (Mango, Zara, J.Crew, Anthropologie) are 40 miles away from my current house. The one mall close to us has stores like H&M, Gap, Loft,  Banana Republic and of course Forever 21. So my options are limited.
Second, I still consider our stay in AZ as temporary. I don’t want to commit to an expensive warm weather wardrobe and then move somewhere else. Forever 21 items are reasonably priced so if I end up not wearing them next year, it’s not a big bank breaking deal. Unlike a few investment pieces I bought last year before moving to AZ and I still haven’t worn due to the hot weather here.
Third, I’m still experimenting with warm weather style. I don’t want to make big purchases and learn that they don’t work. So far Forever 21’s Rayon and cotton items have worked great. Yes, they carry mostly polyester but if you dig deep enough you can find that little gem.
Ok, these are my excuses for this new fascination! Mostly though, it’s because they are close to my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment