Saturday, January 21, 2012

What I loved this week:

... this week month:

-Pink peonies… no, make that, peonies period; all colors… there is something about this large bloom and all those petals that goes straight to my heart. Not that I’m liking my beloved roses and orchids less, just adding variety, I guess!

-Rings with an unusually shaped stone. My best friend used to have a few rings with gemstones shaped like a pyramid, a full sphere and so on… It has taken me years (literally, 15 years) to start and really appreciate their uniqueness!

-Paintings… more specifically a review of my beloved impressionists’ works. As I concentrate more on science the creative part of my brain starts to crave color and nice compositions and… well, all things as far away from science as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment