Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I am thankful for:

-restaurants that serve turkey dishes even two days before Thanksgiving. A god-send answer to my turkey cravings when I’ve been reading thanksgiving recipes for a couple of hours!

-the vet and nurses in our animal clinic for their caring and kindness.

- the health of my kitties after going through a difficult couple of months. Both are now healthy if a bit overweight!

-my husband! He is wonderful and patient…well, most of the times!

-my family! I love you and miss you dearly!

- Shopping Gods for some amazing and unique finds and very sweet deals. Truly appreciate it guys, keep up the good work!

-salted and roasted sunflower seeds! They are wonderful stress relievers although my husband has started calling me “Cockatiel”!

-my favorite authors for writing mesmerizing novels and providing much needed refuge at times!

-Paradise Island in Bahamas for being the perfect background to my most relaxing memories this year!

-a glass of red wine for providing an instant mood lift, reducing stress and acting as sleeping pill. May California wineries always prosper!

-my health!

-all those little things that make me happy, like: cute and colorful tank tops, lace and crotchet, soft and cozy sweaters and knits, delicious pastries, green and herbal tea, hot chocolate, chocolate truffles, rum cakes, flowers including but not limited to roses and orchids, vibrant colors, creamy tomato soups, cranberries in all shapes and formation including pies and sauce, pomegranates, hats, gloves, coats, cute bags,…. Yes, well, too many to name; thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment