Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It is serious! You need this!

Hey people,
It is 61 degree outside (even if it is sunny California) and the middle of winter which means NOT wearing mini dresses with bare legs and flats!
Do you really want us to believe you are not shivering in this chilly windy weather?!
You seriously need this weblog!

So here is why I’m starting this weblog:
- To tell you about the best and worse outfits I see around,
- To give you some tips on dressing,
- And finally to take advantage of my addiction to fashion magazines and point out some trends which can work in real life!
Where the name came from? If having a couple of degrees in science and engineering (and the fact that I’ve spend almost one third of my life in college and university environment) don’t make me a geek, my love for Sci Fi and Fantasy novels will definitely qualifies me for the title!

I do my best to have a little post every day so come over often.

No comments:

Post a Comment